Prizes available: 1x workshop of your choice from our calendar of awesome teachers.
What you have to do:
- Comment on the original Facebook post, saying which workshop you would like to attend.
- Share a video on Facebook or Instagram that shows people what you love about your artform.
- Tag it with #katapultberlin.
- Wait for the selection (11/05/2018) to find out if you won.
If you submit a video but don’t win, you will be entitled to the early-bird booking price of your chosen workshop, whenever you book.
If you win, and you have already paid for the workshop you wish to attend, your workshop fee will be refunded.
Deadline → Videos must be uploaded by 23.59, May 10th.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is run solely as a promotional tool for Katapult with the aim of encouraging people to create awesome videos and share them with the world.
- Prizes are awarded completely at the subjective discretion of the Katapult team of judges, who may be opinionated, biased, or in some cases drunk.
- Workshop choice awarded subject to availability – if the workshop you wish to attend is already sold out, we may not be able to offer you a place and you’ll have to pick another one.
- Only one entry/video per person.
- This competition is only open to participants old enough to attend a Katapult workshop alone and unsupervised (16+).
- Nothing about this competition creates a legal obligation for Katapult to provide anything to anyone, but we promise to do our best.